THE #NOPLASTICCHALLENGE WHAT IS IT?
For its 6th edition , the #NoPlasticChallenge returns from May 15 to June 15, 2023 . As a reminder, this challenge, launched by the No Plastic In My Sea association, invites consumers, companies, sports clubs, schools and communities to become aware of environmental issues and to return to a more reasoned use of plastic.
Numerous communication tools, conferences, multiple local actions carried out by ambassadors, focus on the most polluting plastic waste, this 4-week edition offers you a rich and engaging program!
ASK FOR THE PROGRAM!
Check out the full #NoPlasticChallenge schedule here !
This year, the association offers:
- Key figures, focus (reuse, tap water, cigarette butts)
- An awareness campaign around 17 eco-gestures (1 day / 1 gesture) on tap water, Do it Yourself, deposit, bulk, etc. highlighted on printable posters available here .
The program of conferences led by the No Plastic In My Sea association and its selected guests consists of 3 conferences (broadcast on Zoom via registration and live on the association's Facebook page) which will inspire your lunch breaks:
- May 25 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- June 6 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- June 7 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
QWETCH RENEWS ITS SUPPORT FOR THE NO PLASTIC IN MY SEA ASSOCIATION.
The association, founded by lovers of the marine environment, has set itself the goal of raising public awareness - young and old - about plastic pollution and its impact on the marine ecosystem by allowing individuals to become aware of their " plastic impact” and to reduce it by identifying alternatives to the use of plastic. Qwetch supports this association by accompanying it in its communication actions .
The #NoPlasticChallenge lists several easy-to-adopt eco-gestures that reduce the consumption of plastic – very little recycled to date. Among them: opt for a solid soap, have a water bottle or even bring your own containers when you eat "to go".
A small memo for (almost) plastic-free shopping is also available. Some tips for becoming a #NoPlastic superhero:
- Fresh or dried fruits and vegetables : Buy them in bulk if possible and prefer fresh products to over-packaged prepared products.
- Yoghurts / desserts : Choose glass, paper or cardboard and large format packaging.
- Rice/pasta/cereals/tea : Buy these in bulk or in a cardboard or metal packaging for tea. Also avoid individual sachets or cooking sachets.
- Drinks : Avoid bottled water. Tap water is of very good quality in France and plastic bottles are a source of pollution. Choose glass or cardboard when possible and even better, a water bottle!
And to go even further and become a superhero +++: