Care & Use
- Do not put in the dishwasher, oven, microwave or freezer.
- Clean before each use.
- Clean with warm soapy water and/or with baking soda using a non-abrasive element.
- Let it dry heads down.
- Store with lid removed.
- Careful, hot liquids or hot foods can burn: use the product with caution.
- Do not overfill. Fill to just below the threading in the body.
- To prevent spills and leaking, properly and fully tightened the lid to ensure an airtight seal. Transport upright is recommended.
- Frictions, impacts/falls, etc… can damage the product.
For more info, please refer to FAQs or contact us directly.