Fancy a homemade meal ready in 5 minutes? Check out our simple recipe for a tasty lunch! This ham, cheese spread & pickled tomato wrap doesn’t require being a chef and is perfect for a simple lunch.
- 2 wheat wraps or tortillas
- 50 g cheese spread
- 5 chopped basil leaves
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 handful of spinach shoots
- 6 pickled tomatoes
Prep: 5 minutes
- Spread the cheese generously, chop the basil over it and add pepper.
- Add the ham slices, spinach and pickled tomatoes to the wraps.
- Roll tightly.
- Put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut the wraps in half and place them in your Qwetch Lunch Box.
Wraps are ideal for replacing bread and enjoying a tasty, light snack.
Prepare with all the ingredients from your cupboards and leftover dishes.
Always spread butter, sauce or cheese on the wrap before adding your ingredients so it’s nice and soft.