Want a hearty and morish dish? Get creative with our caramelised chicken and courgette recipe, for a meal filled with flavours. A dish you can enjoy anywhere thanks to our insulated lunch boxes.
- 1 small courgette
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp salted soybeans
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- Rinse the courgette and cut it in half lengthwise, then in half again and cut small cubes.
- Fry the cubes in a pan over medium heat for 15 minutes, stir regularly.
- Prepare the chicken.
- Fry the onion in the pan, in hot olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the honey and salty soy sauce and place the chicken breast. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Mix the courgette with the chicken and enjoy this meal, hot or cold, in your Qwetch Lunch Box.
Do more and with the leftovers make wraps, tortillas or a savoury cake.